An old blind
One day, an elderly blind cowboy walks into a tavern. Without realizing it, he accidentally entered an all-girl biker bar.
He moves over to a bar seat and requests a shot of Jack Daniels from the bartender.
He waits for a bit before calling out to the bartender. “Would you want to hear a blonde joke?”
The entire pub becomes quiet at that point.
The woman next to him adds, “Before you deliver that joke, cowboy, I think it is only fair, given your blindness, that you should know five things:
1. A blonde female with a baseball bat serves as the bartender.
2. The bouncer is a blonde woman with a club.
3. I am a 6-foot-175-pound blonde with a black belt in Karate.
4. The woman sitting next to me is a professional weightlifter and is blonde.
5. The lady to your right is a professional wrestler and is blonde.
Now, carefully consider it, cowboy… “Are you still going to deliver that blonde joke?”
The blind cowboy pauses for a moment, shakes his head, and murmurs,
“No… I’m not going to explain it five times.”
SHARE IF YOU LAUGHED