The Child, Only 13 Years Old, Had Terrible Marks On Her Neck

A mother in the United States was terrified when her 13-year-old daughter came out of her room crying and holding her neck in pain.

The girl had strange marks on her neck that looked like she had been choked.

The shocking cause of these injuries was traced back to the girl’s cell phone. While she was using her phone to talk to a friend, it was plugged into a wall charger.

The problem started when the metal necklace she was wearing created an electric spark, which caused severe burns on her neck.

Distraught and concerned for her daughter’s well-being, the mother decided to take action. She contacted the mobile phone company to report the incident.

Thankfully, the company agreed to cover all the medical expenses needed for the girl’s treatment.

You may also like...